My fickle-mindedness is acting up again.
I dont know which phone I should get! I think I have to give up on waiting for the pretty W705 because I have this M1 voucher worth $100 that will end by friday. And I seriously doubt that the model will be released by friday at a reasonable price. So currently Im thinking of either a pink Samsung touchscreen phone or a pink Sony Ericsson phone. Can anyone tell me which one I should get? I dont really like the idea of touchscreen, but the pink sony phone model looks too common. Ohman, most prob Im getting my phone on wednesday but I still cant decide! D:
Whatever it is, my next phone will be pink in colour, waha.
I think our brain is really very powerful. The way we think can affect the way we do things by a greatttttttttttttttttttttt extent. Okay, I must learn to think positive, think confident, think big!
I really must be more confident of the way I do things. YES!